To make a good diagnosis I use different kinds of Lab tests:
- bloodtest: How is your metabolism and the detoxication of your body? Are there inflammations?
- stooltest: What state are your intestinal flora in? Are there any problems in the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins or fats? Do the small intestine and the large intestine contain enough good bacteria and not too many harmful bacteria? Is there an overgrowth of yeast/fungus or parasites in your bowels?
- Saliva test: How is the state of your hormones like estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, DHEA and testosterone.
- vaginal smear test: Does the mucus layer of your vagina contain enough good bacteria and not too many harmful bacteria, too much yeast or fungi? Is the pH-level not too high or too low?
- hair analysis: Are there enough essential minerals and trace elements? Are there toxins like heavy metals from your surroundings or from your dental fillings?
The lab tests are done by RP Sanitas Humanus (for more information): www.rp-vitamino.com. When the lab returns me the results of your test we will discuss them and make a plan.